The five more interesting stones are those closest to the pond:
- I. Grottenfels / cave rock — named after the caves inside the rock.
- II. Turmfels / tower rock — seemingly the tallest at 37.5 m (120 ft).
- III. Treppenfels / stairs rock — stairs are attached.
- IV. Wackelsteinfelsen / wobble stone rock — the large stone on top seemed ready to fall off or being pushed onto the enemy at any moment but was fixed tightly with iron hooks during the 19th century.
- V. Ruferfelsen / crier rock — it has a rock like a head calling out at the top. At 47 m it is actually the tallest of the main rock formations.