Low Airfares to Flughafen Hanover HAJ on Low-Cost Carriers and East European Airlines
Hanover Airport (HAJ) has cheap flights and discount airfares on low-cost airlines to German, Mediterranean, East European, and Central Asian destinations.
Hannover (Hanover in English) Airport (HAJ) is in Lower Saxony in Northern Germany. Most flights are on low-cost and charter airlines to holiday destination in the Mediterranean region but Hannover Airport (HAJ) is also a very popular departure airport for flights to over a hundren destinations in East European and Central Asia.
Cheap Flights from Hannover Airport (HAJ) on Low-Cost Airline airberlin
Air Berlin (AB) has flights from Hannover Airport (HAJ) to Alicante, Antalya, Arrecife/Lanzarote, Budapest, Corfu, Djerba, Fuerteventura, Hurghada, Ibiza, Kos, Lamezia-Terme, Las Palmas/Gran Canaria, London-Stansted, Luxor, Málaga, Monastir, Munich, Nuremberg, Palma de Mallorca, Pristina, Sharm el-Sheikh, Stockholm-Arlanda, Tenerife-South, Vienna, and Zurich. Many flights are seasonal only.
Cheap Flights from Hannover Airport (HAJ) on Low-Cost Airline TUIfly
TUIfly (X3) flies from Hannover Airport (HAJ) to Antalya, Arrecife, Boa Vista, Catania, Corfu, Dalaman, Dubrovnik, Faro, Fuerteventura, Funchal, Heraklion, Hurghada, Istanbul-Sabiha Gökçen, Jerez de la Frontera, Klagenfurt, Kos, Larnaca, Las Palmas, Luxor, Mahon, Manchester, Milan-Bergamo, Naples, Newcastle, Olbia, Palermo, Palma de Mallorca, Paphos, Rhodes, Rijeka, Rimini, Sal, Salzburg, SharmEl-Sheik, Stuttgart, Tenerife-South, Thessaloniki, and Venice. Many destinations are only served seasonally.
Non-Stop Flights from Hannover Airport (HAJ) on Lufthansa
Lufthansa (LH) flies daily up to three times to Brussels (BRU) and Paris (CDG), five times to Stuttgart (STR), seven times to Frankfurt (FRA), and eight times to Munich (MUC).
Other Direct Flights from Hannover Airport (HAJ) to Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Hannover Airport (HAJ) has flights to many European destinations but it is especially the high number of flights to Eastern Europe and Central Asia that makes Hanover unique amongst smaller regional airports in Germany.
- Air Astana (KC) flies weekly to Almaty (ALA), Astana (TSE), Karaganda (KGF), and Kostanay (KSN).
- Turkish Airlines (TK) flies twice daily to Istanbul (IST) and twice weekly to Ankara (ESB).
- Aviaprat (WR) flies weekly to Chelyabinsk (CEK) and Ekaterinburg (SVX).
- KD Avia (KD) flies daily to Kaliningrad (KGD).
- Belavia (B2) flies three times per week to Minsk (MSQ).
- Kras Air (7B) flies four times per week to Moscow Domodedovo (DME).
- Siberian Airlines (S7) flies four times per week to Moscow Domodedovo (DME), three times per week to Omsk (OMS), twice weekly to Novosibirsk (OVB).
- Aeroflot (SU) flies daily to Moscow Sheremetyevo (SVO).
- Hamburg International (4R) flies weekly to Petropavlovsk (PPK).
- Saravia (6W) flies weekly to Saratov (RTW).
- Ukranian Mediterranean Airlines (UF) flies weekly to Simferopol (SIP).
- Rossiya (FV) flies daily to St Petersburg (LED).
- FlyLAL (TE) flies weekly to Palanga (PLQ) and Vilnius (VNO).
Other Direct Flights from Hannover Airport (HAJ) to Western Europe
- KLM flies up to five times per day to Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS).
- Iberia flies twice daily to Barcelona (BCN).
- Flybe (BE) flies daily to Birmingham (BHX), Manchester (MAN), and Southampton (SOU).
- Welcome Air flies weekdays to Goteborg (GOT), Graz (GRZ), Innsbruck (INN), and Stavanger (SVG).
- British Midland (BD) flies up to three times daily to London Heathrow (LHR).
- SAS flies up to four times daily to Copenhagen (CPH).
- Air France flies up to six times daily to Paris (CDG).
- Czech Airlines flies up to twice daily to Prague (PRG).
- Austrian Airlines flies up to three times per day to Vienna (VIE).
- Swissair flies up to four times daily to Zurich (ZRH).
Public Transportation to Hannover Airport
Hannover Airport (HAJ) is just 10 km to the northwest of Hannover in the state of Lower Saxony in Northern Germany.The e asiest way to the airport from Hannover Hauptbahnhof is by S-Bahn train S5. The S5 runs every 30 minutes and the trip takes 15 to 20 minutes – €2.70 one-way.
Hannover Airport can be reached by car from downtown in 20 minutes – use autobahn A2 (or A352), exit Langenhagen). Taxis are around €20.