The Chateau de Nyon is a lovely small castle on the shores of Lake Geneva (Lac Léman) in Switzerland. The castle houses the local history museum with a display of porcelain. Beautiful views can be enjoyed from the terrace of the castle not only of Lake Geneva but also of the French Alps on the opposite bank of the lake. The views of Mt Blanc are especially grand on clear days.
Nyon is a popular destination for Lake Geneva pleasure cruise boats. Many cheap cruise deals and specials are available for saving on Lake Geneva boat cruise excursions .
Nyon is also a popular day-trip from Genève – by rail, Geneva is a mere 15 minutes away (four trains per hour) and by car, Nyon is the second exit from Autoroute A1 when driving from Geneva.
Photos of Chateau de Nyon Castle on Lake Geneva in Switzerland
- More on articles on Nyon at Lake Geneva Switzerland
- Chateau de Nyon Castle Historic Museum and Porcelain Exhibition
- Top Sightseeing Sights in Nyon
- Swiss National Museum in Chateau de Prangins
- Visit Medieval Yvoire on Lac Léman in France
- Lake Geneva Boat Trips, Ferries, and Pleasure Cruises from Nyon
- More Photos of Nyon on Lac Léman in Switzerland