Getting to Aéroport Nice-Côte d’Azur is easy by airport express bus 250 or train from Antibes, Golfe Juan les Pins, and Vallauris on the French Riviera.
Express bus 250 is generally the simplest way to travel between Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport (NCE) and French Riviera resorts such as Antibes, Juan les Pin and Vallauris. Trains offer an alternative while the local bus may be slow but cheap for passengers without heavy luggage.
Antibes is only 15 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport but driving times can range from just over 20 minutes to well over 40 depending on traffic. Using the toll way can save time during peak hours. If pre-booking a private airport shuttle transfer, expect to pay around €60 for a car and €90 for a minibus van. Taxi2Airport gives online quotations for private airport transfers without first requiring personal details or flight numbers.
By Express Bus 250 from Antibes to Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport (NCE)
Express Bus 250 offers the fastest and most convenient transportation other than a private vehicle between Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport (NCE) and Antibes, Villeneuve Loubet, Juan les Pins, and Vallauris.
Traveling time on express bus 250 is around 40 minutes to Antibes and 50 minutes to Juan les Pins. Express bus 250 stops at Nice Aéroport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, Villeneuve Loubet-Baumettes, Biot Gare, Antibes-La Fontonne, Antibes-Pôle d’echanges Antibes (train station), Juan-les-Pins La Régence, Juan-les-Pins Pont du Lys, Juan-les-Pins Les Eucalyptus, Golfe Juan – La Poste Nabonnard, and Vallauris Parking du 8 Mai 1945..
As an airport express bus, Bus 250 Express does not qualify for the Lignes d’Azur €1.50 tickets. The one-way fare is €11 and €16.50 for an open return (around 50% off for children under 12). Buy tickets from the ticket window at the airport, directly from the driver, or online.
Express bus 250 runs mostly twice per hour: arriving from 7:30 am to 20:00 at the airport and leaving from the airport from 8:10 to 20:20.
By Train from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport to Antibes and Juan-les-Pins
Trains offer an alternative to the Express Bus 250 when traveling from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport to Antibes. Traveling time by TER train from Nice-Saint Augustin station, the closest train station to Nice Airport, is only around 20 minutes and €3.70 to Antibes and 23 minutes or €4 to Juan-les-Pins.
- See Travel to Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport by Train for more details on getting to the station from the airport terminal building. Train tickets are available online from Oui.SNCF or Trainline.
By Regular Ligne d’Azur Bus 200 to Antibes from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport
The cheapest way to travel from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport (NCE) to Antibes and all French Riviera towns between the airport and Cannes is to use the départemental bus 200. It cost only €1.50 (but a second piece of hand luggage may be charged €1 and a suitcase €5).
Bus 200 connects Nice City with Cannes via Antibes but passes en route in front of the airport. The bus does not stop at the terminal building but rather at Aéroport / Promenade in the main road in front of the airport.
Bus 200 runs twice per hour on Sundays, three times per hour on Saturdays, and mostly every fifteen minutes on weekdays. First buses from Nice city pass by the airport around 6:20 (8:00 on Sunday). The last two line 200 buses of the day to Cannes actually stop at Terminal 1 itself at 20:55 and 22:00 (20:45 an 21:55 on Sunday).
Traveling times from the Airport to Antibes on bus 200 should be around 45 minutes but can be significantly longer during peak periods.
N200 NocTAM’bus night buses also stop at Terminal 1 on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at 23:30, 1:00, 2:30, and 4:10 en route to Antibes and Cannes.
As bus 200 starts in Nice City, it may be full by the time it reach the airport and refuse to pick up additional passengers. Similarly, the bus towards the airport starts in Cannes and may well be full by the time it reaches Antibes. The train is generally a safer and more sensible option at busy times.
The Picasso Museum in Antibes is a top sight and a popular day-trip destination from other French Riviera resorts.
More on Travel to Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport:
- Public Transportation to Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport (NCE)
- Book Day Trips and Excursion Tours in the Nice Region
- By Tram 2 to Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport from Downtown
- By Bus from Nice to Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport to Downtown
- By Train to Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport from French Riviera Resorts
- Transportation to Cannes from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport
- Transportation to Antibes from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport
- Transportation to Monaco from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport
- Taxi2Airport gives online quotations for private airport transfers without first requiring personal details or flight numbers.
- Use RailEurope or Oui SNCF for French national railways timetables and tickets. Buying train ticket online is often easier at Trainline: from Nice-St Augustin or from Nice-Ville.
- Air France for cheap flights to Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport (NCE)